- Southern Peach Sparkler: White wine mixed with peaches, lemon and cherry with a splash of Sprite
- Tropical Island Sparkler: Malibu Coconut Rum and white wine mixed with mangos with a splash of Sprite
- Peach Berry Blush Sangria: Absolute vodka, white wine with mangos and a splash of Sprite
- Superfruit Sangria: Pomegranate juice, oranges, limes with Absolute, red wine and a splash of Sprite
- Red Sangria: Red wine, brandy, sweet blueberries, and lemon juice. Garnished with fresh orange.
- White Wine Sangria: Fresh wedges of citrus fruit mixed with white wine, brandy, and ripe strawberries.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is a leading company in the bar-and-grill category of the U.S. casual dining restaurant industry. From its original location in Knoxville, Tennessee, the Ruby Tuesday chain has grown to more than 700 units in about 40 states primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest. Nearly 500 of the outlets are company owned with the remainder being franchised. Entrees, ranging in price from $6.49 to $16.99, include ribs, chicken, steak, seafood, pasta, burgers, and sandwiches, and the menu also features soups, a salad bar, and desserts. The restaurants also offer food for carry-out via the company's "curb-side to-go" initiative. Ruby Tuesday's relatively small but expanding international operations include about three dozen franchised restaurants in about a dozen countries.