These Burgers were part of the limited time only Burger Road Show promotion that included:
Week One (September 19 – September 25)
- Empire Melt Burger: This is more than just a burger. It’s a landmark. Built from eight juicy ounces of beef, the Empire Melt features stories of melted New York Cheddar, American, and Swiss cheese and is topped with fresh lettuce, sliced tomato, pickle chips, and fresh red onion.
Week Two (September 26 – October 2)
- KC ‘Cue Burger: Inspired by the BBQ Capital of the World comes this juicy burger piled high with pulled pork and all the proper fixins including sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, melted American cheese, and two fried onion rings.
Week Three (October 3 – October 9)
- Big Sur Turkey Burger: Take a bite of the West Coast, man. This gnarly burger is topped with slices of fresh red onion, tomato, avocado, cooked spaghetti squash, and finished with field greens and a splash of Italian dressing.
Week Four (October 10 – October 16)
- Boot Scoot’n Bacon Ranch Burger: Yeeehaw, y’all! One bite of the Boot Scoot’n Bacon Ranch Burger will have you tappin’ your toes and slidin’ across the floor. Straight from Music City, this juicy beef patty is piled high with American cheese, bacon, fries, lettuce, tomato, fresh red onion, pickle chips, and finished with ranch dressing.
Week Five (October 17 – October 23)
- Key Biscayne Beach Burger: Whisk your taste buds away to sunny shores and salty waves with just one bite! This beachy beef burger comes to you smothered with house made guacamole, fresh cilantro, and crunchy tortilla chips for a meal that’s sure to make you feel like you’re soaking up the rays.
Week Six (October 24 – October 30)
- Lone Star Chili Cheeseburger: Everything’s bigger in Texas and the new Lone Star Chili Cheeseburger is no exception. This 8 ounce beef patty is topped with American cheese, smothered in chili, and finished with crispy onion rings.